Friday, July 17, 2009

We must always REMEMBER to give THANKS to our MENTORS

We must set aside time to thank the ones who have helped us along the way. The Lord place people in your life for a reason, and that makes us obligated to be GRATEFUL & THANKFUL. I am GRATEFUL & THANKFUL that the Lord put two of the MOST Influential brothas in my life. I JUST WANT TO TAKE A MINUTE JUST TO SAY THANK YOU Dr.Cornel West & Tavis Smiley for turning a BOY into a MAN! The way you guys Sharpened me made me feel as if I was getting wisdom like Kunta Kinte right before he was captured from the mother land. I am still learning and we all know that the learning doesn't stop here, as I continue this journey we call Life I will spread the GOOD NEWS that you are still sharing. Take care and God Bless.
Sincerly, Your Young Men-tee Ezekiel A Phillips










No comments:

Post a Comment