Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Dear Old Morehouse"

Im not a Morhehouse Man yet but my heart is waiting for the day I walk that stage. I can remember the first day I became a man of Morehouse 2 years ago, it was one of the BEST feelings in the world! Mothers & Fathers ask me like everyday if I thought Morehouse college would be the best school for their son. I wouldnt change my answer if I had the WORST day at school, YES YES YES!!!! This school is where MEN SHARPING MEN! Just like IRON SHARPING IRON, I dont know of any place like it! I can still remember the first day I left Los Angeles to come to Morehouse(Here is a youtube video link of that day) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-X3MkiG9ms I will keep filming and building my Documentary as I journey through "DEAR OLD MOREHOUSE"





No comments:

Post a Comment