Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The LOVE of a Family

Soul Food is no doubt my FAVORITE family movie. Whenever all the family members are under one roof, spending family time you can always count on the movie Soul Food to do a lil entertaining. The movie touches on so many topics; Love, Patience, Commitment, Greed, and much more. If you were to ask anyone in my family how much I love this movie, they would probably tell you that the movie drove them crazy because I played it so much. The acting in the film was POWERFUL and the story was PHENOMENAL! My whole family isn't with me for Thanksgiving this year but the lady who gave me birth is here with me so I guess its time for some REAL Soul Food!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all.... Take a minute to watch the clips be low of the movie "Soul Food" & ALWAYS REMEMBER that, Those with a loving family are wealthier than those with much money.

No comments:

Post a Comment