Friday, September 18, 2009

He's baaaaccckkkkk!!!!!! TY Wat Up Doe?

Welcome back TITUS YOUNG AKA TY!!!!!They say that without STRUGGLE there is no PROGRESS! My cousin Titus Young is a prime example of one who has gone through the struggle last year and is now coming back with progress this year. Titus Young is not only working HARD on the field at Boise State as a wide receiver but he is understanding what it means to HUMBLE himself. Im so PROUD of this dude!!

 I remember when we use to play football in the middle of the street after church every sunday and I would cry because he would always score on me, but I finally came to the conclusion one day that he was the football player, and I was the REAL PLAYA PLAYA..lol.....

In order to know where you are going you must know where you have came from... Here is a high-school highlight tape of Titus while he was at University High in Los Angeles CA.. WEST WEST!!!!!! CHECK OUT THE TAPE!!!

1 comment: