Tuesday, September 29, 2009

God still has work for you to do BIG BRO

I hope everyone has my boy Stafon Johnson in their prayers. I don't like to go off all the he say she say, so I wont start any myself. At this point I know that Stafon went through a 7 hour surgery and it was successful. TO GOD BE THE GLORY! All I can say is that God is good all the time and all the time God is good. My BIG bro has way more work to do before he leaves this earth, so that couldn't have been the END of him. Stafon even though you're way back home, you're in my prayers bro bro. Stay up and keep ya head up. Always remember....."Without STRUGGLE there is no PROGRESS!!!"-Fredrick Douglass
Find out the latest NEWS about Stafons injury.


1 comment:

  1. This is Great Ezekiel! He is truly a great person and we are all praying for him. The Fredrick Douglass quote is so very true! GOD is good all the time, and all the time GOD is good. He has Stafon's back!
    ~Nichelle

    ReplyDelete