Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Work HARD play Later! Casey Veggies WORKIG HARD!!!!

DOWNLOAD NEW MIXTAPE!
Yea my lil bro Casey Veggies gets a pass from me for going to sleep SUPER early around 9pm, because I dont think that there is another 16yr old out of Cali INGLEWOOD 2 B EXACT that works as HARD as he does in this Music Game!I was chopping it up with my boy before he fell asleep and he was telling me that not only was this music treating him right but that he was also ready for this semester to start back at Inglewood High School. His plans are to push his New MixTape thats dropping soon while staying FOCUSED on his books. Now thats what Im talking about!!!!! I cant lie, I wasnt that focused at his age because I was too busy in them streets. Check your boy's music out on his Myspace Page. Its dude like him that MOTIVATE me. It shows me on a DAILY that there is NO TIME 2 play around because you have young soldiers thats coming up right behind you and aint playing NO GAMES.


Now with me being a film maker and all, when I saw this Dudes music video for "Its All Good" I must have went BANANAS. This young brutha is very TALENTED and WISE. I have to say that Im loving what Im hearing and seeing from this young brotha Casey. I think people can stop asking when will REAL HIP HOP Come back, because YOU ARE NOW LOOKING AT THE FUTURE!!!!!! Make sure you go show my boy some love on
Twitter. Also download this CRAZY Freestyle "Amazing" feat. Skeme WAIT! Before you go check out the video make sure you go support my boy on the 22nd of this month, thats the day he drops his NEW Vol.2 MIXTAPE for more info, visit the NUMBER 1 Blog Based out on the WEST! Arrogant Veggies International.

No comments:

Post a Comment