Monday, October 26, 2009

WEST WEST!!


I'll NEVER forget where I came from, no matter how bad the media tries to portray my city. I want to start off by giving a shout out to my bro bro Don for sending me this exclusive behind the scene footage of Snoop Dogg, Problem, & Nipsey Hussle. My bro Don has been working super hard. I'm low key stressing myself out just to stay on his level. This video below is from Get Noticed Media, and no one else has these exclusive interviews with the three artists. I don't even know who is even certified to get this type of footage if you ain't known in them streets of LA. If you are easily disturbed by certain adult content then I advise you not to push the play button, but if you're a REAL person & understand that everyone doesn't walk the same path in life then press play & check out whats NEW. Make sure you stay up on the HOTTEST footage from my bro Don by following him on Twitter & Checking out his site.

Snoop Dogg feat. PROBLEM Behind The Scenes "Upside Down" from Get Noticed Media on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment